COTP Aftercare Group (Virtual)
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
The COTP Aftercare Group is an OPEN 16-week group and can be joined at any time with a referral. It is currently ON HOLD. If you are interested in joining this group please contact your counsellor, case manager or peer support.
Who Can Attend?
- 18 + COTP Aftercare Group is appropriate for clients from any program who identify as having Opioid Use Disorder and are in action/maintenance stage of change;
- Clients who have Opioid Use Disorder in addition to other co-occurring addictions are also eligible;
- Clients are permitted to be self-tapering or stabilized on a doctor supervised, medical replacement treatment program (i.e. Methadone/Suboxone);
- Participants are required to be active clients of ASYR and see their primary counsellor/peer support for a minimum of one (1) session/phone check-in per month;
- Clients are also required to attend a minimum of four individual sessions with a counsellor/peer support prior to referral.
- Clients cannot be referred to the group directly from Intake Department.
New group members are welcome and must complete a screening process in order to identify recovery goals and assess group readiness.
Important Note: Calendar dates & times may be subject to change. Please confirm with your counsellor.