Tuesday, January 16, 2018 –
For the month of January 2018, the topics are as follows:
- Substance Use & The Body (Jan. 02)
- Understanding Triggers & Cravings (Jan. 09)
- Relapse Prevention & Recovery (Jan. 16)
- Understanding Substance Use (Jan. 23)
- The Relationship Between Substance Use, Behaviours & Mental Health (Jan. 30)
The Education Group is an OPEN group and can be joined at any time.
It is available to ASYR clients who are 25 years and older.
This group is a requirement for individuals accessing counselling services in the Adult Substance Use Program.
If you are interested in joining this group from another program, please connect with your counsellor to see if this group is a good fit for you.
Important Note: Calendar dates & times may be subject to change. Please confirm with your counsellor.