Food Handler Certification
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 –
Events are FREE and open to all individuals who have been affected by addiction in some way. We encourage you to bring friends and family members to join in the events. Registration is mandatory to participate.
FOOD HANDLER CERTIFICATION
- Become trained and certified in food handling*
- Learn how to prevent food-borne illnesses*
- Obtain a provincially recognized certificate employers value*
- LOCATION: Caritas School of Life, 241 Hanlan Road, Unit 1&2, Vaughan
- Offered through York Region and recognized by the Ministry of Health & Long Term Care
- Each participant will write the test and upon successful completion will be awarded a certification valid for 5 years and recognized across
- Transportation is available upon request.
*SOURCE: Regional Municipality of York, 2017. Benefits of the YorkSafe Food Handler Certification program.
- RSVP required by Monday, February 5, 2018
- Maximum of 50 participants
- To register, please contact email@example.com