Visit to Caritas Therapeutic Farm in King City
Friday, January 19, 2018 –
The change in season is well upon us, presenting an ideal opportunity to discover new ways to keep ourselves healthy and balanced. Through established community partnerships, we are pleased to offer a variety of fun-filled wellness initiatives to promote healthy living and to embrace the winter season!
Events are FREE and open to all individuals who have been affected by addiction in some way. We encourage you to bring friends and family members to join in the events. Registration is mandatory to participate.
• Painting with Mosaics
• Complimentary Hot Lunch
• Spiritual Walking Trail followed by a Meet & Greet with Farm Animals
- This event takes place on rugged terrain and may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Please come dressed for outdoor weather temperatures! Gloves and hat!
- Shuttle bus transportation is available:
- Bus #1: Pick up at Krasman Centre @ 9:00 AM; ASYR @ 9:35 AM; departs Caritas at 1:30 PM
- Bus #2: Pick up at Yorkgate Mall (by No Frills) @ 9:15 AM; pick up at VitaNova @ 9:45 AM; departs Caritas at 1:30 PM
- Bus #3: Pick up at Across Boundaries @ 9:15 AM; departs Caritas at 1:30 PM
- RSVP required by Thursday, January 18th by 12 NOON
- Maximum of 23 registrants per agency
- To register, please contact email@example.com