Adult Substance Use
Are drugs, alcohol or gambling hurting your relationships with friends and family?
Are you concerned about a loved-one’s gambling or substance use?
Are you losing control to drugs, alcohol or gambling?
The Adult Substance Use Program provides intensive support to individuals who struggle with substance (alcohol and/or drug) use or dependence issues.
Who We Help
This program is voluntary, with clients referring themselves. We work with individuals who:
- Are 25 years or older
- Face the challenges associated with alcohol and/or drugs (excludes opioid substances, tobacco and/or caffeine)
- Live or work in York Region
How We Help
In our Adult Substance Use Program, we offer:
- Addiction assessment and referrals
- Face-to-face counselling
- A Friends & Family Support Group
- Education on overcoming substance abuse/dependence
- Treatment to help reduce or stop substance use
- Aftercare for maintaining abstinence or reduced use
Where We Help
- The Adult Substance Use Program is offered at our main office in Aurora as well as some of our satellite offices located in: Keswick, Markham, Richmond Hill and Vaughan.