Bridges to Moms
Are you a pregnant or parenting mom with substance use issues?
The Bridges to Moms program is offered in partnership with the Black Creek Community Health Centre. Using a harm reduction approach, the program offers support for pregnant and or parenting women who struggle with substance use by providing services, which include:
- One-on-one counselling
- Assistance with child welfare
- Parenting programs
- Child development services
- Education and consultation on issues of substance use
- Referral to Community Opioid Treatment Program
Who We Help
- The program offers support for pregnant women and mothers with children 0-6 years who struggle with substance use.
How We Help
Using a variety of approaches, the Bridges to Moms Program can help women and their families:
- Better understand the reasons for substance use and its impact on you and those around you
- Develop skills and strategies to support your desired lifestyle changes and goals
- Receive programs and services that will support your parenting
Where We Help
- The program is offered at the Black Creek Community Health Centres to residents of York Region and South Simcoe.