Community Opioid Treatment Program
Do you use opioids recreationally?
Are you worried about a friend or family member’s opioid use?
Have you lost control of your opioid use?
Our Community Opioid Treatment Program (COTP) provides services to people and families who struggle with opioid abuse or dependence issues. Our committed team of physicians, nurses, counsellors, peer support and case managers provide individuals who are dependent on opioids with access to holistic treatment options to support recovery within a welcoming, safe environment.
Who We Help
Our COTP helps individuals ages 16 years and up using drugs like:
How We Help
The COTP is provided from a harm reduction perspective which focuses on enhancing your wellness by preventing or reducing opioid-related harms. Our program offers:
- Drug substitution treatment using Methadone or Suboxone
- Tapering off the use of Methadone or Suboxone
- Counselling (individual, couple/family and group)
- Support Groups
- Information Sessions
- Holistic Treatment Options
- Liaison with service providers and resources including housing, employment, mental health and financial aid
- Our commitment to your right to privacy and confidentiality
Where We Help
- The COTP is offered in our main office in Aurora as well as treatment clinics in: Aurora, Thornhill, North York and Keswick.