Are you experiencing problems related to drug, alcohol, or gambling problems but experiencing significant barriers to accessing in-office counselling and treatment?
The Community Outreach Program is designed to support the recovery, health and well-being of individuals or families who identify with substance use and/or gambling issues, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in need, isolated, are vulnerable, under represented or who are unable to access traditional programs of treatment.
Who We Help
The program is for:
- Individuals ages 12 and up
- Residents of York Region, people who work in York Region, or persons who are transient within the York Region Area
How We Help
The Community Outreach Program aims to enhance the quality of life, to focus on strengths, build resilience, and support the integration of the person into the community. Our services include:
- Assessment, treatment, and referrals for alcohol, drug-related and gambling issues
- Raising awareness about substance use and gambling through community presentations and education
Where We Help
- The Community Outreach Program is based out of our main office in Aurora but will meet with clients in the community.