Have you been diagnosed with a serious mental illness?
Are you also experiencing problems related to substance use?
The Concurrent Disorders (CD) Program will work with you to develop tools and support you in order to minimize or cope with the symptoms of your mental illness and work toward your substance use goals.
Who We Help
The CD program helps people who:
- Live in York Region
- Ages 12 and older
- Have a serious mental illness that impacts their daily functioning
- Have a substance abuse or substance dependence issue
How We Help
The CD Program offers:
- Education on how mental illness and substance use impact each other
- Skills training on changing substance use
- Counselling to help you to manage the symptoms of your mental illness
- Individual, family and group counselling
- Aftercare and additional support can be provided through internal or external referrals
Where We Help
- Our Concurrent Disorders (CD) Program is offered at our main office in Aurora, as well as our Markham and Keswick satellite offices.