Have you been diagnosed with a serious mental illness?
Are you also experiencing problems related to substance use?
At ASYR, we focus on you and your recovery. We provide a safe and supportive environment where we help you to minimize or cope with the symptoms of your mental illness and work toward your substance use goals.
Who We Help
The Concurrent Disorders program helps people who:
- Are 12 years of age and older
- Have a serious mental illness that impacts their daily functioning
- Have a substance use issue or substance dependence issue
How We Help
The program offers:
- Education on how mental illness and substance use impact each other
- Skills training on changing substance use
- Counselling to help you to manage your symptoms
- Individual, family and group counselling
- Aftercare and additional support can be provided through internal or external referrals
Where We Help
The program is offered at our main office in Aurora, as well as many of our satellite offices.