We Remember. Remembrance Day 2018.
On November 11, please join us as we observe a moment of silence to honour the courage, valour and sacrifice of the heroes who have served – and continue to serve – Canada during times of war and conflict.
Let us never forget
Remembrance Day is about showing our respect and gratitude to the serving and previous members of our armed forces who have sacrificed for our country.
You can pay tribute by:
- attending a Remembrance Day ceremony near you
- observing a moment of silence at 11 a.m. on November 11 wherever you are
- attending a Bells of Peace ceremony in your community
- watching the Queen’s Park Ceremony of Remembrance online
- watching members of our Canadian Armed Forces march up University Avenue (Toronto) to mark the 100thAnniversary of the Armistice
- sharing your thanks online by using #RemembranceDay